Skip directly to content


Like us on fb

Lukes Dad's picture

Child Protective Services Worker Contacted My Child at School What do I do CA Lawyer Ryan

on Tue, 04/24/2012 - 09:58

California juvenile law attorney Ryan McGlinn shares what you should do if your child is approached by a social worker when you're not present. Did you know they are well within their rights to speak to your child without you?

Not only can they speak to your child without you, they are allowed to undress and photograph your child to look for signs of abuse. Of course, if this is done at school an official from the school will be present with your child and the social worker. But, you're still not there.