Skip directly to content

Legal advice for families dealing with CPS in California

Like us on fb

Lukes Dad's picture
on Fri, 06/27/2014 - 22:29
Fight Child Protection Department Corruption: 
Legal advice for families dealing with CPS in California

Social Services Takes Your Kids out of Your Home -- CA lawyer Vincent W. Davis Explains What to Do
(877) 696-3303

California attorney Vincent W. Davis wants to talk to you about what you should do next if your children have been taken out of the home by social services.

If a social worker has come into your home or your child's school and taken them away from you, it can be an overwhelming and devastating experience. You may wonder what happens next.
Well, the social worker involved in the case has 48 hours in which to bring a charge against you if they feel you're endangering your children in any way. They need to investigate and research, then document all of their findings to present to a judge and they have 48 hours in which to do this. It's important to seek the advice and assistance of an attorney who deals in social services matters so that you can disprove their case and have your children returned to you. Watch the video to learn more.

To learn more about juvenile dependency law, I encourage you to watch the video above and to explore our educational website at, to view more videos and media content regarding social services. If you have legal questions, feel free to call us at (800) 871-7282. I welcome your call.

Vincent W. Davis & Associates
Offices in the Following Counties:
Los Angeles
San Bernardino
(877) 696-3303