Skip directly to content

Child Protective Services Worker Contacted My Child at School What do I do CA Lawyer Ryan

Like us on fb

Lukes Dad's picture
on Tue, 04/24/2012 - 09:58

California juvenile law attorney Ryan McGlinn shares what you should do if your child is approached by a social worker when you're not present. Did you know they are well within their rights to speak to your child without you?

Not only can they speak to your child without you, they are allowed to undress and photograph your child to look for signs of abuse. Of course, if this is done at school an official from the school will be present with your child and the social worker. But, you're still not there. It's a rare event when the social services worker can actually take your child into custody, but it can happen. You should contact an attorney as soon as you are aware of any possible involvement of social services with your child. Watch the video now to learn more.

For more information about juvenile law and my firm, visit our educational website at, where we give examples of the type of juvenile cases we work. If you have legal questions, I want you to call me at (619) 291-5115. I welcome your call.

McGlinn & McGlinn, Attorneys at Law
5030 Camino de la Siesta, Suite 350
San Diego, CA 92108-3119
(619) 291-5115