Lukey and Daddy Loved Each Other More Than Anything in the World
Like us on fb
Sat, 14/01/2012 - 14:29 — CPS DoCS DHS Reform Anon
I threw a brick threw a window
"No one is blinder than he who will not see" -- John 9:40-41 "And some of the Pharisees who were with Jesus heard these words, and said to him, Are we blind also? Jesus said to them, If you were blind, you would have no sin: but now that you claim to see, your sin remains."
Recent blog posts
- How do I apply for a section 90 in NSW? What fo I need to do?
- Grandfather of Aboriginal child removed speaks out against FACS NSW DoCS
- Girl, 5, raped and flogged for being late for dinner at foster home, inquiry told
- Linda Plourde Wins World Citizenship Award for Exposing Deaths of Foster Children in Canada
- Do grandparents have legal rights to see their grandchildren in Australia? Family Court WA Mediation