I made the Department of child safety officer wait while I shot this last film of Luke.
Like us on fb
Mon, 24/08/2009 - 06:41 — Lukes Dad
Child Safety waited til Luke and Dad finished this last song, then Took Luke away. Luke never played the piano and sang with Dad again. The drum kit in the film clip was brand new and was given to Luke that morning. Luke played it once then went to bed. Child safety came and woke him from his midday nap, and gave no reason for removing Luke. All she said to me was "You are doing the right thing."
I didn't have a clue what she was talking about because as far as I knew I had always done the right thing by my son, and handing him over to child safety to put him with his mother was not doing Luke any favours.
video by Luke's dad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyUJGFOTxX0
Sun, 31/05/2009 - 19:11 — CPS DoCS DHS Reform Anon
It is diggusting what they did to this family.
How can you not see how much this guy loves his son. What a poor excuse to use drugs to take the child away. You can see how loved and well cared for this baby is. I hope they fry for doing this to poor Luke.
Recent blog posts
- Linda Plourde Wins World Citizenship Award for Exposing Deaths of Foster Children in Canada
- Do grandparents have legal rights to see their grandchildren in Australia? Family Court WA Mediation
- David Bottrill insists upon covering up for paedophiles
- DoCS & JIRT Have Stolen our Daughter
- Need guidance, please help