Gavin King writing about Luke Borusiewicz in the Cairns Post
Like us on fb
Gavin King was recently successful in the Queensland State Government Elections and is now Member for Cairns.
Member for Cairns, Assistant Minister for Tourism
- Member for Cairns, Assistant Minister for Tourism at Queensland Parliament
- Editor at Large at The Cairns Post
- North Qld bureau - Sunday Mail at News Corporation
- Chief of Staff at The Cairns Post
- Cessnock High School
- Public Profile
Although Gavin King is Assistant Minister for Tourism in Queensland, he is well aware of the shortfallings and corruption within the department of community services in Cairns, and Queensland. Surely no human being, especially someone who is representative of a community, should turn a blind eye to this illegal and corrupt behavior in department of community services.
Here is the Cairns Post article written by Gavin King outlining the Death of Luke Borusiewicz.
Recent blog posts
- STATE-RUN PAEDOPHILIA in the United Kingdom Linking Back to Australia
- MCFD Canada Child protection eats up $500 million yearly in B.C.
- Grafton Anglican Diocese - $200m in assets but couldn't find $4m for victims
- Reflections Upon 34 Years As a Juvenile Court Judge
- The cover up of Australian Air Force Cadets Who Were Raped in the ADF SMASHED