Foster children, families, parents victimised by CPS - Please tell us your story on Silent Voices
Like us on fb
Putting out a call for families that have been victimised by CPS and the family courts. Foster children, families, parents, please tell us your story on Silent Voices.
We now can take stories from all across America, we have moved into a new television studio that is more high tech.
What YOU need to do. Video tape your story via camera, put it on a CD. The format WE need. Write down questions YOU want us to ask, or rather you want the world to know.
When filming, tell your story then answer the questions on the film. We will then ADD IN THE QUESTIIONS VOICE OVER BY REPORTER AND FOUNDER OF MPR Dennis Lawrence, THEN WHEN WE AIR IT IT WILL LOOK AS THOUGH WE HAVE INTERVIEWED YOU LIVE.
CALL MICHIGAN FOR PARENTAL RIGHTS TO SEND IN YOUR CD'S. 616-848-0664 ALONG WITH THE LISTING OF YOUR QUESTIONS TO BE ASKED, REMEMBER, MAKE SURE THE QUESTIONS MATCH THE VIDEO ANSWERES SO WE DON'T GET THEM OUT OF ORDER. PLEASE REPOST THIS...
Recent blog posts
- How it feels when a child on your social work team’s caseload dies
- Whistleblowers - Leaks Whistleblowing, Public Interest Disclosures
- US - Free legal forms we offer are designed to be legally binding documents in any legal transaction
- Child Protection - Reasonable Doubt creating throwaway children
- Appealing against Care Orders & Help Dealing With Social Services in the UK