FIGHT CPS/CPS REFORM PETITION
Like us on fb
Nationwide, each State has it's own State run agencies whose main purpose is to protect and monitor abused children. While their primary role is to find abused children and place them into protective environments, the reality is that the current systems in place are only finding a small percentage of truly abused children, children in true danger and in imminent need of immediate removal from their home. Unfortunately, the remainder of the amount of children who end up in foster care are from families where abuse may have never been present at all upon the said child. The child may not be at risk for any harm, or danger whatsoever.
Sadly, todays procedures and guidelines set forth by the State Run Courts make it a difficult never-ending maze of confusion in which parents find themselves suddenly thrust into, alone, with no experience at all with this foster care system. It is easy to get lost in this maze. Most usually do, and some never get out. Of course, there should not be an ultimate abolishment of the CPS SYSTEM. But what must be done is to petition for and overhaul and restructure.
Topics which must be included are Investigational procedures which should be congruent with current laws and statutes. There should be a stringent protocol to be followed per ALL employees of State run CPS DEPARTMENTS, and mandatory follow up monitoring to be done in a regulatory timely manner. In summary, there is no system of CHECKS AND BALANCES within the departments of CPS. Without this, common sense predicts failure. And the children are the main recipients of this failure.
* Follow this link: http://fight-cps.rallycongress.com/rss/ and sign this very important and necessary PETITION. DO IT FOR YOUR CHILDREN. DO IT IN HONOR OF ALL THE INNOCENT CHILDREN WHO WANT TO GO HOME--NOW. THEY TRULY AND DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP. EACH SIGNATURE GOES A LONG WAY, AND THAT WAY CAN LEAD A CHILD BACK HOME TO HIS OR HER FAMILY, WHERE THEY BELONG.
Recent blog posts
- Your mother loved you very much and wanted to keep you
- STATE-RUN PAEDOPHILIA in the United Kingdom Linking Back to Australia
- MCFD Canada Child protection eats up $500 million yearly in B.C.
- Grafton Anglican Diocese - $200m in assets but couldn't find $4m for victims
- Reflections Upon 34 Years As a Juvenile Court Judge