Australia.- Help for people who are Dealing With The Department of Community Services (DoCS, DHS)
Like us on fb
Help for people who are Dealing With The Department of Community Services in the Australia.
Below are links to the Department of Community Services related information, groups, contacts etc. Please help parents and others dealing with the Department of Community Services in Australia by adding your group, website, contact details or anything you think may assist those who may have nowhere to turn.
Parents Should be warned never to approach the department of community services (DOCS), department of human services (DHS) or the department of child safety (DoCS) for help. Your children are likely to be placed in foster care, shifted from foster home to foster home, abused, molested, beaten by other foster children, even murdered, with little consequence and nothing but insults from DoCS and the DoCS minister.
Recent blog posts
- Girl, 5, raped and flogged for being late for dinner at foster home, inquiry told
- Linda Plourde Wins World Citizenship Award for Exposing Deaths of Foster Children in Canada
- Do grandparents have legal rights to see their grandchildren in Australia? Family Court WA Mediation
- David Bottrill insists upon covering up for paedophiles
- DoCS & JIRT Have Stolen our Daughter