Australia.- Help for people who are Dealing With The Department of Community Services (DoCS, DHS)
Like us on fb
Help for people who are Dealing With The Department of Community Services in the Australia.
Below are links to the Department of Community Services related information, groups, contacts etc. Please help parents and others dealing with the Department of Community Services in Australia by adding your group, website, contact details or anything you think may assist those who may have nowhere to turn.
Parents Should be warned never to approach the department of community services (DOCS), department of human services (DHS) or the department of child safety (DoCS) for help. Your children are likely to be placed in foster care, shifted from foster home to foster home, abused, molested, beaten by other foster children, even murdered, with little consequence and nothing but insults from DoCS and the DoCS minister.
Recent blog posts
- Freedom of Speech - A threat to Corruption
- The expert who played God - Doctor wrongfully removes children for money
- And Justice for All - Commitment to Change and Unity of resources
- THE REALITY OF DoCS - Mother and Defacto Abuse 15 Month old Baby
- How it feels when a child on your social work team’s caseload dies