Australia.- Help for people who are Dealing With The Department of Community Services (DoCS, DHS)
Like us on fb
Help for people who are Dealing With The Department of Community Services in the Australia.
Below are links to the Department of Community Services related information, groups, contacts etc. Please help parents and others dealing with the Department of Community Services in Australia by adding your group, website, contact details or anything you think may assist those who may have nowhere to turn.
Parents Should be warned never to approach the department of community services (DOCS), department of human services (DHS) or the department of child safety (DoCS) for help. Your children are likely to be placed in foster care, shifted from foster home to foster home, abused, molested, beaten by other foster children, even murdered, with little consequence and nothing but insults from DoCS and the DoCS minister.
Recent blog posts
- My daughter & autistic son abused and molested by DoCS & the Police
- Probe into SA child protection announced
- Journalist seeking stories on child safety corruption
- Families SA worker accused of sexual abuse of seven children in his care
- Have you had a GOOD or BAD experience with an ICL? Family Law Survey