Adoption and Foster Care Horror Stories and Successes
Like us on fb
There is no doubt that for the majority of children removed from their parents for whatever reason, a far greater risk of danger awaits them in foster care. The average child is up to ten times more likely to die in a foster home than in the family home, and the average age of children who die is four and under.
Below are the stories and sites I come across relating to the adoption of children and children in foster care.
Recent blog posts
- Dad Writes To School About Social Progression And Diversity Within The Community
- A Life Lived In Fear Of Child Protection Industry Is A Life Half Lived
- Créches In North And South Dublin Investigated Following Revelations Of Children Mistreated In Care - Child Protection In Ireland
- Children's Mouths Allegedly Taped Shut At Nova Scotia's school
- Why Christians Should Listen to Critiques of Evangelical Adoption